March 26, 2014

Youkai Watch Episode 04

Just put them on your 3DS...


Airdate: January 29, 2014
Releasedate: March 26, 2014
Torrent-Link: Torrent on nyaa.se - V2
Direkt-Download: V1 MediaFire - V2 Google Drive - V2 MediaFire - V2 YouMu.me
V2 Patch

If you want to upload it on any streaming site, please tell me first and put a link to my blog, so people can download it too^^

Descriptions from Wikipedia:

Part 1 - "Yōkai Daijirin" (妖怪大辞典) - Youkai Dictionary

Keita's mother makes him clean his room, and Whisper gives him the Youkai Dictionary to hold his Youkai Medals instead of just leaving them loose in his desk drawer.

Part 2 - "Yōkai Himojii" (妖怪ひも爺) - Youkai Himojii

Keita sees Fumi eat a very large hot dog bought from a nearby convenience store, and warns her it will make her fat, insulting her. He realizes her odd eating behavior must be due to a Youkai. Whisper is not too sure until Keita actually finds Himojii, a Youkai that makes people hungry, outside the convenience store. After asking him to leave, Keita ultimately calls on Bakurobaa to get Himojii to reveal that he misses his granddaughter who he used to go to this particular store with. Whisper informs Himojii he might find his granddaughter if he would leave the store, and just as he does, his granddaughter passes by, telling a friend she misses her grandfather, but remembers the time she went to the store with him, still possessing a small toy he had bought for her. Himojii is moved to tears and Keita gets his Youkai Medal. However, Fumi is still mad at Keita for calling her fat.

Part 3 - "Yōkai Wasurenbō" (妖怪わすれん帽) - Youkai Wasurenbou

Everyone in class seems to have forgotten things at home, including the teacher who is still in his pajamas. Whisper believes a Youkai is causing problems, and Keita scans his teacher to find he is possessed by the Youkai Wasurenbō, a Youkai that makes people forgetful. Wasurenbō decides to get on Keita's good side by making Fumi forget he called her fat and making the teacher forget to give them a test, but Whisper tells him he should not use Wasurenbō selfishly. Wasurenbō eveals his past and how he wants revenge for being forgotten, attacking Keita who accidentally calls on Jinmenken, having left Jibanyan's Youkai Medal at home, who defeats Wasurenbō because Jinmenken's head tastes bad to Wasurenbō. Keita promises that he will take care of Wasurenbō as his friend, gaining his trust and Youkai Medal. In joy, Wasurenbō lands on Keita's head, only to accidentally make Keita forget everything that has happened.

Part 4 - "Jinmenken Part3" (じんめん犬Part3) - Jinmenken Part3

Keita and Whisper see Jinmenken has opened a high class hair salon called Gin Men Ken. When they see him the next day, Jinmenken is distressed because his only clients have been dogs, and Whisper discovers it is because of a bad advertisement. After Whisper reads another ad about a fashion shoot needing a cameraman, Jinmenken gets a new idea.

36 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Seeds should be running again soon, please excuse the inconvenience ^^''

      Delete
  2. I want to watch the ep... it loads so slow ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for slow loading times^^''
      Since I'm german my pc is only running from about 8-23 MET
      I hope everyone who already got the episode is seeding as well...
      I'm uploading the episode for direct download at the moment, so if it shouldn't load until the upload is finished you have the possibility to download it directly from there.

      Please excuse the inconvenience.

      Delete
    2. I just added the download links, if by any chance the episode still didn't load completely, maybe you want to try one?

      Delete
    3. Works perfectly now. Thank you very much for your work^^

      Delete
    4. No problem^^
      I hope it loads better next time^^

      Delete
  3. Thaks for the new episode!!! I want to see de next!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem^^
      I'm already working on it^^
      As you can see in the sidebar under "Currently working on" I have about 52% of the Episode done, I hope to be able to release it this weekend^^

      Delete
  4. I forgot the second half of this episode after seeing it :P Thanks for the release! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A nice reason to watch it again sometime ;P
      No problem and have a nice weekend too^^
      (As it looks now, I'll be able to release episode 5 this weekend^^)

      Delete
  5. Enjoyed the episode and thanks for subbing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem^^
    Have fun with the next one too^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks for taking the time and effort to sub this series :)
    Can I offer some (what I hope will be) constructive criticism. When you make a file available for direct download (as this file is), then can you ensure it is *exactly* the same as the torrent version. Please do not compress the file using rar or zip. In general, compression does not help making video files any smaller (see below for figures). In this case, the extracted DD rar file is now a different size to the original offered via the torrent. This means people (like me) who have direct-downloaded the file cannot help seed the file. At a guess, that's why the seeding has stopped at 69.3%, because the two files diverge (in content) at that point. While I now have the file, I cannot help others who are trying to download it via the torrent.
    RAR file size = 421,917,781 bytes
    Extracted file size = 421,917,676 bytes
    Original torrent file size = 421,917,438 bytes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never realised that, sorry!
      I'll upload the next ones without compression, thanks^^
      (and reupload the old ones, once I do the V2 with the previews this week^^

      Delete
    2. I edited the download links of episodes 3 and 4 and added the ones for 5^^
      This time it's the unzipped mkv^^

      Delete
  8. The patch files for v2 for this episode is not working. Only generates a 40MB files which is a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, there seems to be a problem with the files, my original file has a different size than the one you (I guess at least) downloaded via torrent.

      Sadly our internet yesterday didn't work due to construction work in our street, so the v2 files for download aren't fully uploaded yet.
      You could however try to download the first version via direct download, that one should be the same as mine...
      Alternatively the files should be up this evening, if there isn't another problem with our internet.

      Please excuse the inconveniences^^''

      Delete
    2. Or maybe someone want's to try to send the file with different size to me, so I can try making a second patch

      Delete
  9. I'll try the one from mediafire and let you know again, thanks.
    By the way, I left a note on the about page about helping out, but if you are too busy I can understand.
    Friend of mine and I watch Youkai Watch in foreign language subs (they are currently fully subbed so far) so we can help you with spelling/grammar check and previews if you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have someone helping with previews already and we are two people checking grammar, thanks anyways^^

      Delete
    2. The one helping you with previews is my friend. She told me she might not be able to keep up. I don't wish to make a myanimelist account, or to post comments here with previews since I cannot edit comments to correct mistakes. Do you have an e-mail address where I can contact you by?

      I don't wish to leave my e-mail out here in the open, since I cannot edit messages here.

      I can get sentience to leave a note later where she normally posts if you do not believe this.

      Sorry for the inconveniences, just that we want to help you somehow.

      Delete
    3. No problem, you can just mail me directly to mobychan@gmx.de^^

      Delete
    4. Thanks mobychan, I've saved down the contact so you can remove it if you want. I'm really looking forward to the episode tonight, though it will take a few days for them to be subbed. I look forward to helping you from Episode 12 onwards (I shall bug my friend a little if there are parts I don't really understand XD).

      Delete
  10. By the way, thanks for doing this in English, because it is a lot easier for me to read in English compared to the other language.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is strange, I downloaded the episode from mediafire, tried patching and it still came out to be a 40.0mb file. Just wondering if it is just a problem with the patch files or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely strange, The Patch worked with my version of the files, I tried it 2 times with each of them...

      Maybe you could send me the file version you have, so I can create a new patch?

      Delete
    2. It is the same version as the mediafire file, my upload speed is slow and I'm not sure how to send it sorry..
      The output video file cuts off at 02:11. Not sure why.
      I'll try and see what else I can find out about it.

      Delete
    3. I can try sending the patch file to you though, if that would help out.

      Delete
    4. Thanks for the files, I will look at it, as soon as I'm back home(in about 3 hours)^^

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll go with the V2 links you posted up instead, so the patch won't be needed. Thanks by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. By the way, trying to help bump everyone to 100% for this particular episode v2.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank You! You're the best! Great show no wonder its in the top 10!

    ReplyDelete