March 30, 2014

Youkai Watch Episode 05

Youkai Yarouze!


Airdate: February 5, 2014
Releasedate: March 30, 2014
Torrent-Link: Torrent on nyaa.se - V2
Direkt-Download: V1 MediaFire - V2 Google Drive - V2 MediaFire - V2 YouMu.me
V2 Patch

If you want to upload it on any streaming site, please tell me first and put a link to my blog, so people can download it too^^
The preview is just a rough translation, because I'm still missing the script for it, sorry!

Descriptions from Wikipedia:

Part 1 - "Jinmenken Part4" (じんめん犬Part4) - Jinmenken Part4

Jinmenken tries his paw at photography, wildly photographing a model in a studio until it is revealed to her that he his not the photographer she was waiting for. Jinmenken is dragged away by the police.

Part 2 - "Yōkai Maborōshi" (妖怪まぼ老師) - Youkai Maboroushi

On Valentine's Day, Keita, Kanchi, and Kuma are a little bummed that they have not been given chocolates by any of the girls in class. However, one of the girls approaches Kanchi and asks to talk to him in private, and she gives him a box of chocolates. Kuma and Keita are surprised, and even more so when another girl in class gives Kuma a box of chocolates as well. Keita feels something is afoot, and discovers that the Youkai Maborōshi is casting illusions on his friends to make them believe the girls are giving them chocolate. Keita tries to stop Maborōshi's reign of terror, if only so he can get Fumi to give him chocolates, but Jibanyan and Jinmenken cannot fight Maborōshi's illusions. In the end, Keita does his best to fight Maborōshi on his own, and after an Inazuma Eleven-inspired kick he as gotten Maborōshi's Youkai Medal, and a box of chocolates from Fumi, but Whisper sees that even Keita has been caught up in Maborōshi's illusions.

Part 3 -  "Oharai Shiyō!" (おはらいしよう!) - Let's Exorcise!

Keita's mother questions him one day over some missing chocolate bars, and Keita says he does not know what has happened to them. He asks Whisper if a Youkai could have stolen them, but Whisper claims such an act is impossible, until they find Jibanyan in Keita's room eating a chocolate bar. They ask what he is doing, and Jibanyan says he has moved in. After Whisper fails to get anything out of him, Keita asks why he has moved in, and Jibanyan reveals that his old resting place has been filled up by other ghostly cats who need a home. Keita agrees to let Jibanyan live with him, as they are friends, but soon discovers that Jibanyan's behavior is rude and disrupting his mother and father's lives, using a large paper fan to try to keep him in line, and both he and Whisper are at their wits' end. Keita's parents reveal they have hired an exorcist to try to remove the evil spirits from the house, and his prayers actually begin to work on Jibanyan and Whisper, sending them away to heaven. Keita tries to disrupt the exorcism, to the best of his ability, and only succeeds by convincing the exorcist and his parents that the evil spirits are gone from his room. The next day, Jibanyan has turned a new leaf, and has cleaned the house top to bottom to apologize.

31 comments:

  1. Thanks for Youkai!!!!!! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the direct download option. I'll wait for that^^ Torrent stopped loading ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pc at home is not running yet, but my husband, who workes from home, should start it soon, I hope it will load better then...

      Delete
    2. Downloaded really fast from Google Drive. Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  3. If you do offer the file as a direct-download, can I request that you do not compress it in any way. (i) In general, it doesn't make the file any smaller and (ii) compression can cause the file to be different to the one offered via the torrent (meaning it can't be used as a seed to help others trying to download via the torrent).
    Other than that, thanks for your efforts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just changed from uploading the rar files to the uncompressed ones, thanks for the heads up^^

      no problem^^

      Delete
  4. Just posting to say a big thank you for subbing this! And I'll seed if my torrent ever gets to 100%, meanwhile waiting for DDL.

    Seriously, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I should be able to add the DDL in a few hours, when I'm back home^^

      Delete
  5. can you add direct link...!
    torrent is very slow...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I told Daniel, I'll add the direct link in a few hours, when I'm back home^^

      Delete
  6. thank you for the subs! hope to direct dl soon! :D inazuma reference, so exciting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, the episode is still uploading, because I chanced from zip to the normal episode because of Xris's comment^^''

      Delete
  7. I edited the download links of episodes 3 and 4 and added the ones for 5^^
    The MediaFire mirror will follow as soon as it finished uploading(it's been uploading the whole day Oo)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the direct-download links, I've now managed to dl ep 5. There still seems to be a problem in using the dd file to help seed the torrent. I was able to help the torrent users to get their files up to 90.7% (87.6% was the best before that) but even though I have the complete file (downloaded from your Google drive), the files must be different in some way.
    I've tried the same thing with episodes 3 and 4. I've dl these files using your updated GoogleDrive files and then used these files to seed the torrents. Ep 4 still stops at 69.3% (so, same as before), ep 3 checks out at 100% (so can be used to seed).
    Ep 5 file size still differs
    GoogleDrive file = 388,122,029 bytes
    Torrent file = 388,121,781 bytes
    So, I don't know what's going on. I don't understand why eps 4 and 5 don't fully check out when trying to use them to seed the torrent, ep 3 works OK.
    It might still have to do with the files sizes as that seems the common link.
    Ep 4 file size still differs
    GoogleDrive file = 421,917,676 bytes
    Torrent file = 421,917,438 bytes
    Ep 3 file size are the same
    GoogleDrive file = 389,112,074 bytes
    Torrent file = 389,112,074 bytes
    Could you doublecheck your source files to see what the file size is. The only thing I can think of is that you have downloaded a different version to your GoogleDrive (for eps 4 and 5) than the version you used for the torrent. Thanks mobychan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like something went wrong with the torrent, since the Google Drive size is the correct one...
      I'll do the v2s containing the previews today, so I'll make extra sure everything works and is correct.

      Please excuse the inconvenience^^''

      Delete
    2. V2 torrents are up, download links will follow, I hope it works this time *fingers crossed*

      Delete
  9. google drive is full traffic...
    can you upload in other host...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry, I just made V2s, I hope the torrents will load better now, new downloadlinks will follow

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the v2 mobychan. Let's hope these don't cause you any futher work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I hope it works now^^

      Delete
  11. Can you make a patch for v2? That'd be useful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi mobychan. Here are some comments on the v2 patched. Currently, I get a 404 error when I try and download the xdelta3.exe file from your GoogleDrive. There is no problem downloading the .bat and .xdelta files (for eps 3, 4 and 5), it's just your xdelta3 file that has a problem. This isn't such a big problem because it's easy enough to download the xdelta3.exe from the xdelta.org site.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now, when it comes to running your v2 batch files, there's a problem with ep 4 and 5. There is no problem with ep 3, I have now created a v2 of episode 3 and I am helping you seed it. Finally, there are now 2 people seeding ep3v2 (yay!). It also seems my upload speed is better than yours so I hope people won't have to wait to long to complete their torrents for ep 3v2 (I estimate not more than an hour from now).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now, as to why the ep 4 and 5 patches don't work. Again, this is just guess work but I think it's back the old problem of you having different source files of ep 4 and 5 (i.e. the issue that the torrent files and the direct-download files being a different size).

    If I run your Episode05V2_Patch.bat I get a ep5v2 file only 58,720,256 bytes long.
    If I run your Episode04V2_Patch.bat I get a ep4v2 file only 41,943,040 bytes long.

    Could I ask if anyone else has been able to upgrade a v1 release to v2 (for ep 4 or 5)? Does anyone else get the same result as I get. If you have managed to upgrade to a v2, then why aren't you helping with the seeding :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried them and they worked, so it has to be the old problem again...
      I couldn't find out, what the problem before was, but the V2s are uploading for direct download right now, I hope they'll finish soon, but I guess they won't before tomorrow >.>

      Delete
  15. V2 Direkt Download Links are finally up!

    ReplyDelete