April 08, 2014

Youkai Watch Episode 06

Spring cleaning - start!


Airdate: February 19, 2014
Releasedate: April 08, 2014
Torrent-Link: Torrent on nyaa.se
If you want to upload it on any streaming site, please tell me first and put a link to my blog, so people can download it too^^
Direct Download: Google Drive - MediFire - YouMu.me

A bit late because nyaa didn't accept my torrent at first...

Descriptions from Wikipedia:

Part 1 - "Jinmenken Part5" (じんめん犬Part5) - Jinmenken Part5

After being released from prison, again, Jinmenken decides to try to become a pastry chef to be surrounded by women. But in his apprenticeship his canine side gets the best of him and he is carted away to jail, once more.

Part 2 -  "Yōkai Merameraion" (妖怪メラメライオン) - Youkai Meramelion

Keita's class plans a park clean up, and no one is that invested in it, until Keita suddenly gets fired up. Keita's friends are weirded out by his behavior, and when Whisper shows up to check on them he discovers a Youkai to be to blame, soon taking over Kanchi in place of Keita, allowing Keita to identify the Youkai as Meramelion, a Youkai that makes people want to win at anything. Keita calls on Himojii to talk to him to figure out his goals, and they manage to convince Meramelion to free Kanchi, but he soon takes over Fumi. Keita then calls on Honobōno to calm Fumi down, as well as Meramelion, befriending him.

Part 3 - "Yōkai Negatibūn" (妖怪ネガティブーン) - Youkai Negativoon

Keita wakes up with a sore tooth, so his mother signs him up for a dentist appointment to check it out. He is a little afraid, but Kuma and Kanchi convince him the local dentist is a nice guy. When he goes for the appointment, the dentist seems scared of him, and upset. Keita realizes it must be a Youkai, so he scans with his watch and, with Whisper appearing, discovers that Negativoon is the culprit, a Youkai that makes people depressed. As the dentist goes deeper into depression, Keita calls on Meramelion to negate Negativoon's affect on the dentist, driving him away, but making the dentist too eager to treat Keita's sore tooth.

Part 4 - "Kindan no Otomarikai" (禁断のお泊り会) - The Forbidden Sleepover

Keita and his friends have a sleepover, and after Keita convinces his mom to set up some futons in the living room for them to spend the night. Kanchi reveals he has the remote for the television so they can stay up all night watching shows they would not otherwise be allowed to. After Keita's parents go to sleep, the boys watch TV. Whisper reveals this fact to Jibanyan, mentioning that they are going to watch a NyaKB nighttime special, making Jibanyan want to join in. As they watch the special, the channel begins to change on them. Whisper pulls Keita aside, revealing a Youkai is causing this, revealing Denpakukozō. Keita prepares to call on a Youkai to get rid of him when Jibanyan steps forward to take care of Denpakukozō on his own, but Denpakukozō's electrical powers are stronger than Jibanyan. When Jibanyan chases after him with a vacuum cleaner, waking up Keita's parents, and Denpakukozō escapes. The boys decide to go to sleep, but Keita wonders where Whisper has gone, as he complains about being stuck in the vacuum cleaner.

20 comments:

  1. Yay new episode in English. Thanks again as always!

    By the way, hope you don't mind me advertising here but I've created a Youkai Watch fan community on LiveJournal (http://youkaiwatch.livejournal.com/) for people who want to discuss about the Youkai Watch anime, games and toys. For now, it is kind of hard to find any place that does all of these together at one go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem^^

      I don't mind at all^^

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Been posting about Youkai Watch for a while there since I started it. I plan to update that community for the long-term even if nobody wants to join in.

      I initially posted a lot of Youkai Watch on Tumblr, but I was eventually frustrated by Tumblr's "3 posts per tag a day". A lot of my posts went missing on the tag because of that. With the community, I'll be able to post anything anytime without worrying about those.

      Delete
  2. I download the file from your GoogleDrive and am now helping people seed. Shame I didn't notice the torrent last night as I could have started doing this 12 hours ago. The majority of people have now completed their download with the extra push.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, forgot to say, thanks for the new ep :)

      Delete
    2. You couldn't, because I hid it, since I went to bed imedieatly after uploading^^''

      Thanks for helping seed! ^^

      and no problem^^

      Delete
    3. Btw, I'm glad it now works correctly ^^

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the new episode! I really appreciate your works, since I was really confused where and how should I watch Youkai Watch after naisho dropped it, but now you're here. Once again thank you so much for picking this series up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem^^
      Have fun with Youkai Watch ^^

      Delete
  4. Hiya, throw me an email: solidarity@yachiru.net

    I own a fairly large website providing direct downloads for Japanese media, I'd love to help you get this out there :). Also I have a chunk of experience in subbing if you need any help :).

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there^^

      You mean a direct donwload site for subbed episodes and stuff?
      Maybe you could share a link, so I can take a look?

      Delete
    2. Hey! Did you get my email?

      Delete
    3. Ah, I'm sorry, wasn't able to answer yet ^^''
      I did get your mail, and it looks nice, I'm going to put a link up as soon as I release the next episode, which should be today^^

      Delete
  5. Thanks for your hard work! I hope that Meramelion keeps you motivated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes hope so too XD
      But don't worry, not because of subbing ;)

      Delete
  6. Thank you for subbing youkai watch. It's so simple and refresing. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really love it too, can't understand why noone else does it...

      Delete
    2. Most of us can't do it since we don't understand the Japanese language. naisho probably dropped because they had too much on their plate?

      I've been waiting for this since Level 5 released their trailer in 2011. I love how fun this series is. Little wonder that it is currently a big hit in Japan.

      Delete
  7. Yeah!!!!! Thanks thanks thanks!!! Great your work with Youkai!!!

    ReplyDelete