December 09, 2014

Youkai Watch Episode 25



Airdate: July 4, 2014
Releasedate: December 8, 2014
Torrent-Link: Torrent on nyaa.se
Direct Download: Google Drive - MediaFire
If you want to upload it on any streaming site, please tell me first and put a link to my blog, so people can download it too^^


Descriptions from Wikipedia:


"Jibanyan no Himitsu" (ジバニャンの秘密) - Jibanyan's Secret

After Keita and Jibanyan have a fight, Jibanyan runs away from home and is sent back in time by the evil Yo-Kai Kin and Gin where he relives the final days of his life with Emi.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for continuing with Youkai Watch. Downloaded from your Google Drive, how helping with seeding the torrent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem,

      it might take a bit longer sometimes, but I'll definitely continue^^

      thanks^^

      Delete
    2. Well, you are certainly faster than anyone else :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the new episode of youkai *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great episode, thank you very much for the subs as usual! :) Movie announcement looks exciting but I guess it would be a loooooong time 'till at least raws for it will be available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem^^

      I think so too, but I'll start doing it as soon as I get something for it^^

      Delete